Child and Youth Care Centre
By donating to the Child and Youth Care Centre you are helping provide a stable, loving, and supportive home environment in which our children’s physical, spiritual, education and emotional needs are ...
Amathemba Special Needs School
By donating to Amathemba Special Needs School you are supporting one of the few schools in South Africa catering for the special needs of FASD and neurologically challenged children. Regardless of...
Sunhome Care Farm
By donating to Sunhome Care Farm, you are taking hands with us in providing a wide-range of agricultural based activities within a therapeutic environment which is uniquely set up to ensure that our...
Offline donation options:
Home of Hope banking details
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch: Bayside Shopping Centre,Table View
Account Name: Home of Hope
Branch Code: 022209
Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
How can you help support Home of Hope without costing you a cent?
Through the My School My Village My Planet Programme…
Through only 3 steps:
Click Here to apply for free
Add Home of Hope as beneficiary
Leaving a bequest to Home of Hope in your will is a way in which you can make a lasting impact of hope. Your hope for the future is extended beyond your years and helps us create a better future for those children, young adults and families entrusted to us.
What are considered as bequests
- A fixed sum of money
- Designating a percentage of your estate to Home of Hope
- Naming Home of Hope as a ‘residual’ beneficiary of your estate.
- Donating property or valuable items such a jewellery, art or valuable antiques
- Naming Home of Hope as the beneficiary of a life assurance policy
If you already have an existing will you can add a bequest to Home of Hope, simply by completing a codicil and keeping it together with your original will.
Other ways in which you can help:
Fundraise for Us
Do you feel that you want to do more? You can help us by hosting your own fundraising initiative or special event on our behalf.
Fundraising for Home of Hope is a great way for families, friends, community groups, schools and businesses to make a difference.
You don’t have to be a seasoned fundraiser to raise money for Home of Hope. All it takes is the same passion that got you here in the first place and to get those around you involved. All of us have great resources within ourselves and in our immediate family, friendship circle, community or work place.
Some ideas on Fundraising
- Join us in our existing fundraisers like the Cycle Tour, Madiba day or our annual Funky Socks Drive.
- Set Up Your Own Fundraiser by hosting your own special event on behalf of Home of Hope.
- Fundraise on special days like Holidays and Birthdays.
- Perform A Personal Challenge- do you have a special skill or super talent? Why not use it to drive a fundraiser?